Humaniversity AUM Meditation Leader Training
This is our two-week training to become a certified AUM leader and share this amazing tool for feeling more alive and present with people all around the world.
You begin your training by diving deep into a Humaniversity Intensive workshop. There you learn how to consciously transform stress and negative emotions into a creative energy that benefits you and the people around you. With this experience you will gain the tools and understanding to be able to guide others as they explore their emotions. When you teach from your own experience, people will be able to identify with your humanness and be inspired to create this change in their personal lives.
The second half of the training will be a hands-on learning in leading the AUM Meditation.
In order to achieve certification as a qualified AUM Meditation Leader you will
- Participate in one of our Humaniversity Intensives (The AUM Marathon or Bliss Beyond Fear)
- Receive personalized coaching on how to lead the AUM Meditation and a practical experience of leading it
- Develop your presentation skills with video feedback and evaluation
- Learn to work in a team
- Have daily sharings and group counseling sessions
- Practice problem-solving skills
- Get feedback and support with your personal limitations and blind spots
- Attend seminars on important topics related to planning and leading the meditation
- Participate in emotional release structures
- Learn various approaches to the meditation according to special circumstances (e.g. a predominance of men/women, only few participants, working with total beginners, etc.)
- Network to create support for the future
In order to graduate you will need to demonstrate that you have acquired the knowledge, skills and character needed to lead an AUM Meditation with the public.
Upon successful completion of the training, you will receive a diploma and a comprehensive manual for AUM Leaders.
This 14-day training takes place twice a year (in the spring and in the fall).
About the AUM Meditation
The AUM meditation takes you on a journey through the whole spectrum of human emotions, including love, anger, sadness, forgiveness, laughter, chaos and many more. In the two hours it lasts you will experience a deep transformation. You get to release stress, tension and pent-up feelings, and you ultimately create space for more peace and silence within yourself.
The origins of the AUM Meditation:
In 1976, Osho asked Veeresh to lead a six-day intensive workshop called the AUM Marathon, which happens every year still to this day at the Humaniversity. Veeresh wanted more people to be able to experience the therapy of the AUM, so in 1989 he created the AUM Meditation as a gift to Osho. As the quintessence of Veeresh’s work, the AUM Meditation is now guided by hundreds of certified AUM Meditation Leaders all over the world.
Upcoming AUM Meditation Leader Trainings
Aum Meditation Leader Training
This is our two-week training to become a certified AUM Meditation Leader Learn to guide others through this life-changing structure and become part of our world-wide network of AUM Leaders. The Humaniversity AUM Meditation is a two-hour Social Meditation and…