ZEN Counseling Training
Ending: Tuesday, 09 June 2020
About ZEN Counseling Training
This training is non-residential
Become a Certified ZEN Counsellor
with Kenichi Ishimaru, Creator of ZEN Counseling
ZEN Counseling is a simple yet powerful and effective form of counseling based on the fundamental principal of ZEN.
About ZEN Counseling?
ZEN Counseling is the simplest counseling method created based on the concept of ZEN that everyone is already a Buddha. It is designed to learn all the methods in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified ZEN Counsellor.
ZEN Counseling was born from a simple question "If everyone is already a Buddha and your client is also a Buddha, then what is the role of Counseling? What is the role of counselor?"
ZEN Counseling helps open up the clients' capacity to heal themselves and to solve their problems by coming in contact with their Inner Wisdom, without giving any advice.
Benefits of becoming a Certified ZEN Counsellor:
* ZEN Counseling is effective in all kinds of problems like anxiety, depression, mental disorders, health problems, studies or relationship issue, financial or even spiritual issues.
* ZEN Counseling Training can help you find solutions to your own problems.
* You can help your friends, family, business team or anybody to find answers to their problems.
* You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner's Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
* ZEN Counseling Training can be an additional tool to your existing teaching of yoga, meditation or any other discipline.
* ZEN Counseling helps create a better world with happy people looking inside for solution to their problems.
The ZEN Counseling Training is designed to learn its methodology in 4 days (24 hours) to become a Certified ZEN Counselor. The training of ZEN Counseling will involve daily meditations and scientific techniques to look at the heart, ego, positivity, negativity and acceptance to help participants go deeper in the concept of Zen Counseling. You will also receive a book, 10 Bulls of Zen Counseling by Kenichi Ishimaru and a Training Manual.
Training Instructor: Kenichi Ishimaru
* Master Trainer & Creator of ZEN Counseling
* President, International Zen Counseling Association, Japan
* Founder of Japan Kinesiology General Institute, Japan
* Professor of Face Reading in Japan
Kenichi Ishimaru, the creator of ZEN Counselling was born in Japan in 1951. He started creating ZEN Counseling in the year 1995 while teaching Kinesiology - The Science of Satori. Being a Graduate of Literature in Philosophy from Kyoto University, he was also a Faculty of the International Kinesiology College in Japan. He is the President of Japan Kinesiology Institute. Kenichi has been teaching ZEN Counseling in Japan and other Asian countries including India, China as well as Western countries including Germany, Switzerland, Russia and the United States.
Participants will be awarded 'Certified ZEN Counsellor' certificate after successful completion of training & 30 practice sessions. Certificate will be provided by the International ZEN Counseling Association, Japan. You can start your ZEN Counseling practice after getting a Practitioner's Certificate with your name listed on the official website of ZEN Counseling.
For more information: Email at or visit International Zen Counseling Association (https://zencounseling.jpn.org/en/home-en )
Glimpses of Zen Counseling Training in India in 2019: https://youtu.be/stbGz8KUeA0
Book Launch 10 Bulls of Zen Counseling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gu0jdPWyT0&t