Family Constellation Training (Part 3 of 6)
Ending: Wednesday, 29 April 2020
About Family Constellation Training (Part 3 of 6)
Heal your Roots: Family and Systemic Constellation and Trauma Healing Training
This training is non-residential.
Food and Accommodation optional for a fee.
Aim of the training:
Participants will be enabled to use constellation and systemic tools in therapeutic settings and in coaching, both in individual sessions and in groups.
The training focusses on self experience, practical application and theoretical knowledge. It is open for both professionals and non-professionals who are interested in systemic understanding.
* Theoretical background of systemic work, storytelling and trauma healing
* Work on different themes: principles of systemic work/constellation work; the art of self-help; family tree/ genogram; the nature of trauma; storytelling as a tool
* Work with clients under supervision
Different approaches to constellation work, systemic techniques of different schools, genograms, self-care methods, storytelling, literature studies, supervision, video feedback.
The training consists of 6 modules of 6 days each. The first 3 days are open to the public (Friday - Sunday) Starting time 15:00
Start: in 2019 with the first module.
Altogether 36 days of 8 hours.
Participants will be given assignments to do between the modules.
Part 1: 15 - 20 November 2019
Part 2: 14 - 19 February 2020
Part 3: 24 - 29 April 2020
Part 4: 9 - 14 October 2020
Part 5: 12 - 17 February 2021
Part 6: 23 - 28 April 2021
Tuition: Each block: 820,-
* Admission to training is by interview with Sakino (in person or on skype)
* Number of training participants: 10 - 15
* Each module can also be booked separately
Participants will receive a certificate of participation after completion of training.