Open Spirit: Mid-Summer Festival
Ending: Sunday, 21 June 2020
About Open Spirit: Mid-Summer Festival
Join us for Open Spirit, our Mid-Summer Festival
Join us on the longest day of the year for an exciting, inspiring and fun weekend.
On this magical weekend we invite you to our beautiful campus by the sea, surrounded by lush gardens with lovely corners to relax in. Enjoy the welcoming spirit of the Osho Humaniversity community, created by Veeresh and inspired by Osho.
Over these two days you can choose from over twenty uplifting mini workshops and meditations.
The many workshops and meditations available over the weekend include:
* An exciting selection of workshops exploring love and relating
* Shamanic Summer Solstice Earth Ritual in the gardens
* Theatre classes with the famous Dutch actor, Peter Faber
* Wellness and healing seminar and sessions
* Creative dancing and singing workshops
* The AUM - Veeresh's most popular Social Meditation
* Our famous 'Boozeria,' A Saturday Evening Dance Party with International DJs
* Kids activities
* Individual healing sessions for a special festival price.
"Thanks for a weekend full of beautiful people, full of beautiful music, full of hugs, full of beautiful workshops, full of delicious food, full of dancing, full of singing ... in one word, this weekend was full of love."
Denise (The Netherlands)
NOTE - This festival is non-residential. Food and accommodation are available for an additional fee.
Following are the festival prices:
2 days only Festival 38.00 Presale (by June 15): 25.00
1 day only Festival 19.00 Presale (by June 15): 15.00
The Festival Package:
2 days + 4 meals + overnight stay 93.00 Presale (by June 15): 80.00
The meals for the package are on Saturday lunch and dinner, and on Sunday breakfast and lunch.
Please be aware that the meals are only available if purchased within the Festival Package. Otherwise, we have delicious homemade soup, sandwiches, snacks and beverages for sale in our coffee shop.
We provide kids activities for kids from the age of 6.
Children under 6 years old can participate with the company of their parents.