OSHO Meditation Facilitator Training
Enjoy deepening your understanding of the OSHO Meditations
“Before you start doing a technique, be fully alert that you have understood it. Each technique is for bringing about a revolution in you. First try to understand the technique absolutely rightly.” Osho
Enjoy deepening your understanding of the OSHO Meditations and learn the skills, gain the confidence to introduce them to others – with friends, in a spa or meditation center, in your business or other professional setting.
Your approach to meditation, and your understanding of the key points of each meditation, can make all the difference in your experience and in the benefits you take away. This is true for yourself, and for the people who you are sharing these meditations with.
In these three days, we’ll put a lot of focus on the in-depth content of the OSHO meditations, and on the best way to get the most out of them – deepening your understanding of the ones you already know, and getting to know others that you have not yet explored. We’ll touch on many relevant points for facilitating these dynamite techniques. The days are informative, experiential, and fun.
- What is meditation? Who/what is OSHO?
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO meditation
- The many OSHO Active Meditations in-depth: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- Short Osho meditations for your day, and to use while being a facilitator
- Role of facilitator, guidelines for facilitating
- Your own questions and how to respond to meditators’ questions
- Grounding, relaxed communication, equipment use, presentation practice
“It will be good for you also. This is my observation, that there are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them. The best way to learn a thing is to teach it.” Osho
Some previous experience of OSHO Active Meditations is required.
You will receive a Certificate of Participation on conclusion of the course.